Monday, December 14, 2015

Feeding the Fit Family


One of the many parenting struggles I made public on this blog was feeding my children healthy food. I've experienced more than a few instances of rebellion at the dinner table. But I believe feeding my children well is part of raising a fit family. So I persevered and shared on my blog small success stories. Turns out, I included more than a few kid-approved recipes and so compiled those and more, plus a few epic fails and dinner-table strategies into the fifth book in the Life as a Fit Mom eBook series.

Feeding the Fit Family is now available for $1.99 at:

Amazon
Apple iBooks
Google Play
Barnes and Noble (coming soon)
Kobo (coming soon)

Those who have already signed up for my e-newsletter by December 19 will receive this eBook free!

I have only two posts left at Mama Sweat. Please stay connected with me on the Hot (Sweaty) Mamas Facebook page, Twitter, and Instagram. And don't forget the e-newsletter sign-up form on my website so I can touch base here and there (that's where the e-book deals and freebies will come from, including a free copy of Feeding the Fit Family!).

No comments: